ON-DEMAND DEMO AND Q&A WITH THE DEVELOPERS OF BAM
Get complete visibility into all your EFT File Transfers
Accolm BAM is a web-based Business Activity Monitoring tool providing visibility into Managed File Transfer (MFT) activities.
This webinar explains how it works with the Globalscape EFT platform to search and check the status for any file transfers, set alerts if expected files have not been delivered on time, helping you meet your business-critical service level agreements (SLA) and more.
A dashboard can be tailored to display key performance indicators in charts at a glanceto give a high-level overview.
The webinar was led by Ailsa Gibbs from Pro2col with a demonstration of capabilities and Q&A with Accolm Business Partner Manager Enoch Odame Danquah.
– Real-time visibility into EFT and third-party transactions;
– The BAM dashboard, which allows you to see key performance indicators in charts and numbers;
– The alert feature, which will notify you if expected files have not been delivered on time. This means you can monitor if critical SLAs are being met;
– How to deliver self-service capabilities to different departments, reducing time and costs associated with administration and support;
– The advanced security and fine grain access control;
– How BAM supports faster problem detection.
Duration: 1 hour
Watch the Demo Webinar Now!
OUR GUEST PRESENTER FROM ACCOLM
Enoch is an International Sales Manager for Accolm with many years’ IT experience. He has worked with BAM for over five years. During that time he’s helped companies from different industries with MFT solutions, implementing Accolm BAM to provide visibility of their transfers.