Globalscape release Mail Express v4.2
Mail Express v4.2 provides exciting new features:
- Integration with virus scanners and Data Loss Prevention tools, allowing you to permit or prevent transfers based on policies; employees won’t expose recipients to malware, or inadvertently share confidential or proprietary information.
- Send the entire message securely, not just the attachment.
- Localisation for Italian and Portuguese (in addition to English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Turkish).
- Upload files up to 4GB in a web browser without using Java applet.
Mail Express is the easiest and most secure way to send and receive email attachments.
- – Enhances security and user control
– Provides robust auditing and reporting
– Reduces storage costs
– Integrates easily with existing mail server
– Requires no end user training
– Don’t need to separate an attachment and send in multiple e-mail notes
See here how Mail Express secure email transmission works.
“Once we showed people how Mail Express worked within Outlook, we had people lining up to pilot it. Engineering teams want the ability to transfer large CAD Files, while people in legal and HR want the extra security for transferring confidential information.”– Louie Polsinelli, Senior IT Risk Management Analyst