GlobalSCAPE, Inc. have today announced the release of its award-winning managed file transfer (MFT) platform, Enhanced File Transfer™ 2013 (EFT 2013) as well as a new release of Mail Express. The expanded functionality in EFT 2013 provides a platform for driving new business in large enterprises and previously challenging markets. EFT 2013 also tightly integrates with Mail Express v3.3. Mail Express allows people to exchange large or sensitive files securely via email attachment. This new integration allows administrators to achieve even higher levels of efficiency and visibility than prior versions.
“Our EFT solution is crucial to thousands of businesses that require data be moved and processed safely and efficiently, between both complex automated systems and everyday business professionals,” said Bill Buie, Globalscape Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Our commitment to its continued progress and maturation ensures that we can make those data transactions and processes more secure, reliable, and easier for large enterprises through important releases like EFT 2013.”
Some of the top improvements for EFT 2013 include:
- Full Unicode UTF-8 integration which allows data exchange in any language
- Improved support for implementations with hundreds of thousands of accounts
- Expanded administrative visibility and control of ongoing data transfers
- Auditing, reporting, and event rule processing integration for Mail Express
- Full support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012
In addition to the integration with EFT 2013, the new Mail Express ushers in a number of new developments. Some of the new Mail Express enhancements include:
- Specify language per message or globally with full localization
- Gain administrative view of all connected clients with the client dashboard
- Choose to require recipients to login to pick up files with user authentication
- Automatically login to Internal Portal using Windows credentials with Single-Sign-On.
Pro2col are certified Global Master Partners for GlobalSCAPE in the UK. For more information on Enhanced File Transfer 2013 and Mail Express, visit our Globalscape product pages or contact Pro2col on 0333 123 1240.