EFT Health Check
Like any computer system, EFT needs to be kept well tuned in order to provide the best performance. Pro2col can assist you with this by carrying out an EFT Health Check; a thorough review of your environment, either remotely for individual servers, or on-site for more complex landscapes.
A typical EFT Health Check of an implementation includes the following key points:
- Software version check (includes end of support and sunset date reviews)
- Production versus non-production check (ensuring that event rules run in the right environments)
- Server specification review (resource utilisation)
- Database – size and fragmentation
- Best practices on logging and housekeeping
- Application security, including application access to shared folders
- Security Audits and best practice advice
- User Audit
- High-level review of AWE scripts
- Failover configuration
To find out more about our ‘Health Check’ services, please contact our pre-sales team on +44 (0) 20 7118 9640, or complete the form opposite.